Information for the next cycle of Bobo Awards will be posted soon.
The ITEA Awards were established to foster, encourage, and recognize excellence in the fields of recording, composition, and research. These awards recognize the very best artists, composers, and researchers who have produced work of the highest distinction and are indeed given to those whose work illustrates the highest level of artistry and scholarship, regardless of popularity or other factors.
Eligibility & Submission of Materials for the Roger Bobo Awards For Excellence In Recording
1. All entries must be POSTMARKED by March 31, 2019.
2. Each nomination must have a separate nomination form (page 2 of this document).
3. Submit one nomination form and one CD for each nominated recording to:
Roger Bobo Awards for Excellence in Recording
Brian Meixner, Director
230 North College Court
High Point University
One University Parkway
High Point, NC 27268
4. Submitted materials will not be returned.
5. Recordings released prior to April 1, 2016 are NOT eligible.
6. Applicants must be members in good standing with ITEA. ITEA Board and Staff are not eligible to apply for or receive this award.
7. Finalists will be announced in the spring of 2016. Winners will be announced in a special ceremony during the 2019 International Tuba & Euphonium Conference.
8. A list of materials received will be posted on the ITEA website. Please check that any sent materials have been received.
Currently, the awards committee is updating the awards nomination form. Once complete, it will be made available here for download.